– 1 Ideal Protein Rotini Pasta, or regular pasta if you aren’t dieting
– 1 1/2 cup of tomatoes on the vine, sliced
– 1/2 cup of bok choy
– 4 ounces of scallops
– Black pepper, to taste
– A pinch of salt
– 2 teaspoons of olive oil
– I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray (2 pumps)
– 2 garlic cloves, sliced.
1. Prepare the pasta as directed and set aside.
2. In a medium sized pan, heat the olive oil with the I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray and the sliced garlic over medium-high heat.
3. When the mixture is hot, place the scallops and cook until golden-brown on both sides (about 2 minutes each side). Remove and set aside.
4. To steam the bok choy, you can either microwave it in a sealed container with a little bit of water for about 2 minutes, or add water to the pan you cooked the scallops in, and cook for about 2 minutes once the water gets hot.
5. Serve all your ingredients in a bowl, toss and enjoy!