– 2 cups of asparagus
– 8 ounces of chicken, sliced thinly
– 2 spicy chili peppers (optional)
– 1 Splenda or Truvia packet
– 2 tsps. of olive oil
– 1 Tbsp of soy sauce
– 1 Tsp of oyster or fish sauce
– 1/4 cup of water
– Salt and black pepper to taste
– 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1. In a medium sized pan, heat up the oil and start cooking the thinly sliced chicken (seasoned with salt and pepper), with the garlic and spicy pepper (optional).
2. Toss constantly until chicken is cooked, then add the soy sauce and fish sauce. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add asparagus and toss well to mix with sauces.
4. Pour in the water and sprinkle the Truvia or Splenda packet. Continue tossing for another 2 minutes.
5. Serve and enjoy!