– 1 Ideal Protein Vegetable Chili Mix (*Restricted*)
– 4 ounces of water
– 1 cup of broccoli
– 1 cup of cauliflower
– A pinch of cumin
– 2 Tablespoons of Walden Farms’ Bacon Ranch (optional)
1. Rice the broccoli and cauliflower by blending them or putting them through a food processor. You may also shred them.
2. In a medium sized pan, pour the broccoli, the cauliflower, cumin and water. Cook over medium heat for about a minute.
3. Add in the Ideal Protein Vegetable Chili Mix and stir well.
4. Cook while continuously stirring until desired rice consistency. The more you cook it, the softer the rice will get and lose its crunchiness.
5. Once cooked, stir in the Walden Farms Bacon Ranch. Mix well. This adds a little boost of flavor, however, it is optional.
6. Serve enjoy!