1 Pkg Ideal Protein Potato Puree
2 Egg Whites
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/8 tsp Baking Soda
“I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” Spray
Pinch of Sage (to taste)
Pinch of garlic powder (to taste)
Pinch of Sea Salt (to taste)
Pinch of Thyme (to taste)
Pinch of Chives (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 400º F
2. Beat egg whites until foamy, but not stiff
3. Add in IP Potato Puree packet, baking powder & baking soda. Mix well until medium thick.
4. Spray a cupcake pan with PAM.
5. Spoon batter into cupcake pan, filling up each hole about 1/2 to 3/4 full.
6. Spray top of each roll with “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter”
7. Bake for 7-8 minutes (or until golden with bread consistency).
8. Serve and enjoy!