– 1 Ideal Protein Mushroom Soup Mix
– 4 Tablespoons of water
– 1 large egg
– Thyme to taste
– Cumin to taste
– Parsley to taste
– Chives to taste
– 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
– 2 ounces of Boars head deli meat of choice (plane, no sugar or flavoring added)
– 1 cup of tomatoes
– Some raw spinach (unlimited vegetable when raw)
– PAM spray
1. Preheat oven to 400º F
2. In a bowl, beat the egg with the Ideal Protein Mushroom Soup Mix, thyme, cumin, parsley, chives, baking soda, baking powder, and the water. Mix well.
3. Spray a soufflé cup with PAM spray.
4. Pour mixture onto soufflé cup and fill halfway, use two if your soufflé cups are small.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Let it cool and cut in half, lengthwise, and fill with deli meats, spinach, and sliced tomatoes.
7. Serve and enjoy!